Sunday, December 2, 2012

空洞

I got a virtual hug from a friend yesterday *hugs back*
That's very sweet and warm of her.

Told ya this is the best thing happen to me...but why am I sighing every time, and the bitter.

Found some expired love.
It's Sunday now, I didn't had my lunch nor dinner, and I am hungry.
But I can't take up any initiative to find something to eat. I just can't do anything.

回程的时候看着路边的景色,曾经一起走过的大道。 准备咖啡,糖果,陪你说话。
虽然为数不多,可我家人又问起你了。大家其实都很疼你。

那让我更加不懂得面对他们了。怎么说得出口?

踏进家门口,我的手在颤抖。 我爱过的家,现在只是一个空穴。
看着那床被子,从旧家带回来的被子。好多时间都裹在被子里面,什么都不做,谈天说地。谈家人,谈彼此,谈工作,谈电影。那床我想念得心疼的被子。

心里淌的血,什么时候才会止血?

电视在看我,不是我在看电视。
客厅很大,房间很恐怖,饭厅也很可怕。
这样的日子每天不厌烦的重复。

做着一样的事情,一样的人,不一样的感觉。


That day seems like a show reel keep replaying in my mind.
What if....what if?
What if I was given an option, to sort things out?
What if we can deal things differently, less frustration, less stress, more communications.

It's loser to think of such things, you know there's no option for you, when you know you're the cause of everything.

Just have to admit sometimes, people change.
Suck it up and admit that's the best thing happen to you.











No comments: