|credit to @redhongyi|
This is when the impossible made possible. And it all happened because we bear something so special called HOPE.
Hope was thin when the country is so corrupted, murder under broad day light and covered up. Corruption was bleached to 'no wrong doing'. Good people are forced to do or say bad things. Morale and etiquette are being challenged.
However humanity evolved, after thousands of years, one thing humanity adapt fast is we evolve. We rise from the ashes and the impossible, made possible. The country we've been longing for, a just and fair country.
9 May 2018, a day to remember. People fought, and we won the battle. We rise from the ashes.
Even the unthinkable is happening, I think it's only fair to do something about myself.
Let's start from something small.
1. I'm going to start a new eating pattern called 'intermittent fasting' . As the name suggest, it's a short period of fasting to decrease producing insulin in the body and encourage fat burning on the non eating hours. Target to do this for 5 months, let's see how it goes.
2. Increase workout. Other than regular wednesday workout, I will increase workout to 3 times a week. #con9lan7firmmustdo
3. Keep things in place. I swear to wash all dishes after meal and leave as little dishes behind as possible.
4. Learn. Good or bad, learn from people around me. Learn to be sharp, listen carefully, observe carefully, analyze and absorb the goodness.
5. Take up a challenge. This is happening real soon, I shall reveal when time is right.
6. Step out of comfort zone. Read a book, do more work, be more responsible. Treat people will all my heart. Dedicate all my heart at work. Learn how to break the ice in minute. Learn to bridge the gap with people whom I can't 'click' with. Do things differently. Do the right thing and learn from wrongs. Think 3 steps ahead and react.
I think these are not something small, but I must do this.
Sekian, signing off from a better nation now.