Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Been there, done that



I always keep my mouth shut. So I won't spill out needle by accident and poke you right in your ears/ heart/ mind.

Unfortunately I still did, I tried at least.

If I want something, believe in something, I'll do whatever it takes to make it work.
I used this in my homework, assignment, studies, career, buying house. They works, most of the time.
But there's times like how I did badly in LJMU, hardwork is not everything, it is not a guarantee return.

Really, everything in the world, every human being will have an invisible ruler. There's ranking of priority.
If you are not on the top, then forget it. You will never be.

Quick check.
You will have a list of friend in your FB/MSN/ Skype...etc.
The ones always at the top, say...the right hand contact in your FB list, are your ranking. Roughly.
Get it?








No comments: