Thursday, November 1, 2012

Home


After all night long of sadness and grief, I just feel like escaping from the reality. Back to my home maybe? Where I can enjoy all the love in the world from parents. They are the only ones will not stop loving me.

Each step is becoming harder and harder. Looking back, we walked with a pair of happy and healthy feet, now our feet is become dirty and muddy, it's harder to move even one more step.

I still can't understand, what's the definition of you, and your very good friend, hiding behind you.
Perhaps I can find myself a person like that, who will give me all the love and care in the world, but just ...friend.

It's not wrong for yearning understanding and care from a lovely cutie pie. I would love to if I'm a male object.
Maybe it is just destiny. The cross road is passed.



No comments: