Saturday, January 5, 2013

Work on Sunday, SUCKS.

Woke up in the morning afternoon by a phone call from boss...here we go again, this is just a start for traveling, more to come.

He asked me in the airport, can you see yourself traveling frequent?
'Last time I can't, now I can.'

I can sense that he's planning to get me replacing him in BKK so he can fly to more countries.

True enough, I'm flying again this Thursday- Saturday.

Seriously, Saturday?
OK, not to be too sadist, the last flight is good, at least they serve hot towel, hot meal with dessert and blanket. Thank you. 

Waken by not a very good wake up call, that's why I'm feeling rather empty now?


Sitting here at my dining table, can't find a slight semangat to make breakfast / lunch for myself.

I used to be very excited to have my own kitchen, cook whatever I like.
But having it and practicing it is different thing.

I realize my motivation of cooking is never my own stomach, get it?
LOL.

---
Whatever it is, it's good to have so much thing spinning in my head. Whatever my boss told me stirred my mind. At least it have to keep moving, I need to get rid of the rust.

For whatever reason, whether he don't have anymore candidate, or he really wants me to be there and take over some task. I have to, no choice but have to be THERE, where he sees me.

Utter stress, and I got shocked it's actually more than what I though he want me to do.
Good thing?



No comments: