Monday, January 7, 2013

Jan 7



It's not Jan 7 now but I wanna talk about Jan7.
Actually is Jan 6, the Sunday.

I was kinda out of shape that day, waking up and doing nothing, trying to get my job done.
At the end of the day, I am yet to get one thing done.

The insecure feeling is flooding me, and lying on my bed rethink everything.
Clock tick to Jan 7.

2 months now. How are you now?

Looking at the lamp I bought with you, a little funny UK post bin lamp, I shed some tears.
It's been a while, could be stress I guess.

Things definitely have to speed up. Speed speed up.

Going to BKK again this Thursday. This time round is alone.

Well, I just got to get use to it.

---


Got some souvenirs last night :) Souvenirs rocks!
And a very nice limited edition Vodka bottle. I didn't manage to buy it last time, and here you are!

It's good to feel the house with life again :) Dinner, snacks and ice cream. No healthy but definitely meaningful.

Alright, back to work.

No comments: