Tuesday, January 22, 2013

California King Bed

Geberra again!

It's the same flower this week. I'm a very uninteresting person, will stick to one thing I like, for the longest period.

Like food, I always eat the same thing. Boring, but I think is the attachment which eats in to my brain.

This morning when I refuse to wake up and work, I knew I need a break, badly.
First I forgotten to set alarm, but I woke up on time.
Next I went back to bed, and feel reluctant to work.
Then, I spend my time busy for nothing, and only try to drag myself to work, 1 hour late.

I just need a quiet getaway, from issues and work, sorrows and sadness for a good 48 hours, to recharge. No planning, no agenda, no hassle; just rest, movie and peace.

Had so much in my mind recently...necessary and unnecessary thoughts. No time to think of holiday yet, that why I request for a getaway, not a holiday.

Fear me not.

----

Saw this lame viral message in FB. Lame it may sounds, but so true.
Did you know the people that are the strongest are usually the most sensitive? Did you know the people who exhibit the most kindness are the first to get mistreated? Did you know the one who takes care of others all the time are usually the ones who need it the most? Did you know the 3 hardest things to say are I love you, I'm sorry, and Help me? Sometimes just because a person looks happy, you have to look past their smile and see how much pain they may be in. To all my friends who are going through some issues right now-
Lame it may sounds, but so true.
---
This blog space suppose to be my realm, the only place in the world where I can reveal my darkest side of me, and stay all the negativity here.
That's why it never meant to be a 'blog' per se, it's more like my personal journal. No matter how lazy I am to update, how sad the things is here, they will just remain here. Look at me, no one like emo bitch.
Because emo bitch is too mainstream.  
I can't see myself behaving like this to anyone. I realize I'm super uninteresting, that I can't find other topic to speak about myself
Work? boring
Gossip? doesn't exist. 
that's all.

And before someone mentioned, I didn't notice I like to talk to myself so much. Even way before, what I used to do when I walk from school to the bus station, I always talk to myself.
It's a 20 minutes walk distance. 4.30pm, Hot, under the sun, walking and heavy school bag.
I always talk to myself, or sing

Sometimes I don't speak, I monologue in my mind.

Inner self maybe? It's the time you see yourself differently. Rethink the first impressions, the first perception. 
It's like a report, a short summary to inner self. 

---

Flying again tomorrow, things don't change.
Wake up- work- grab something from the market- work- lunch- work- grab groceries- food-go home- work- sleep.

No one is interested in this boring story, no one gonna ask, but I gonna say it anyway.

INTERESTING FACTS IN CONVENIENT STORE
1) Thailand convenient store is so amazing, they sell FRESH food, FRESH ingredient even after 10pm.
2) They have big boobs girl in FHM, but all in Thai language.
3)  Liquor in convenient store, is cheap.
4) They have wide range of instant noodle, mostly tomyam flavour.
5) Good frozen food.
6) Instead of burger stall outside 7/11 here, they have noodle stalls.
7) Thai people LOVE fruits. You can buy fruits everywhere, cut or uncut.
8) The crab inside Som Tam, is fermented crab, some are more than 1 month old =.=
9) Thai people speak very very vrey soft and gentle. Including guys. They are not lady boys, just gentle.

Uninteresting right...
 
           

No comments: