Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Smile





SMILE more!

I don't want to be an emo bitch, don't want to be fierce, don't wan the xiao mei meis to be scared of me.


Think about my situation if you were me.

I was brought up in this environment, no one will care for me if I don't save myself.
Just because I'm fat and ugly.

The only thing I can do is to shield myself, do best on what I do, and sometimes have to be emotionless to people, who treated me unfairly.

I used to have a friend who bullied me a lot, she even use a pen to poke through my skin, tear off my uniform sleeve. I used to have bruises on my arm, because she pinched me whenever she feel like it. My mom wanted to go and report to the headmaster, but she didn't because I'll get bully more if she did.

I know I have to be strong ever since. It's in my blood, to strike.

I'm not the girl next door if you are expecting me to be. I'm not the gentle, loving bubly kind of person if you know me, or if you don't know me.

So now the bubly gentle, loving and kind girls think that I'm too scary ... fine.

I'll try to become a lovable person. Not for the girls, but for guys to love me more. (sounds cool huh? *grin*)

Full stop.

No comments: