Thursday, February 21, 2013
Quick updates on some random thoughts recently:
1) No matter how far you can go, there's a limit. Squeeze as you like, it'll dry out.
2) Not all hard work pays off, when you are emotional affected you will see this even more.
3) People only appreciate light because there's darkness. There must be darkness to show light is precious. But darkness don't get credits.
4) If you pull yourself out of the situation, and put yourself in a very unfit shoes, you might see things differently. Unacceptable become acceptable.
5) Rich men are stingy men.
6) Some people are meant to do big things, those who are not meant to be need to do things big.