Friday, January 2, 2009

Looking back...



I know it's 2009...okayyy.
I'm kinda free today (yea, I mean I did NOTHING today!)
Thinking of the past, year 2008.
Whether you agree or not, I've changed, within a year.
I learnt to think other way, learnt to think on other's behalf, learnt to put myself into other's shoe, learnt how to care about people around, learnt to smile even I don't feel like, or perhaps I learning to become someone who isn't me?

But according to someone, I think is a good thing to be 'someone others want you to be'.
Face the fact, everyone loves the girl next door, sweet and harmless. Flawless character and always have a smile on her face.

(see, I told ya I really really free today, thinking about all these nonsense again~><)

Well, fyi I'm not emo, just being too free and think a lil bit too much.
I still can recall last year new year, I really felt the loneliness can die.
Feel like abandoned and getting sad for the year to come. Getting older? Same old shit?
People saying I'm thinking too much for my age, yea...they told me the same thing few years back...so, still too young? LOL

Last year is really a year for me to experienced a lot of things.
Many of them way out of my control. Many times I tought I'll break down, but my edge is way so far than I expected.

I've been through a lot of emoness...I mean...A LOT. (Don't believe? check my spaces's post lah.) I experienced hope, and lost. Thrill and fear. But at last, a taste of sweetness :)
The most important thing is--I learnt.
The theme song for last year October until November is 'The Man Who Can't be Moved--by The Script'

Going back to the corner where I first saw you,
Gonna camp in my sleeping bag I'm not gonna move,
Got some words on cardboard got your picture in my hand,
Saying if you see this girl can you tell her where I am,
Some try to hand me money they don't understand,
I'm not...broke I'm just a broken hearted man,
I know it makes no sense, but what else can I do,
How can I move on when I'm still in love with you...

Cos if one day you wake up and find that you're missing me,
And your heart starts to wonder where on this earth I can be,
Thinking maybe you'll come back here to the place that we'd meet,
And you'd see me waiting for you on the corner of the street.
So I'm not moving... I'm not moving.

Policeman says son you can't stay here,
I said there's someone I'm waiting for if it's a day, a month, a year,
Gotta stand my ground even if it rains or snows,
If she changes her mind this is the first place she will go.

Cos if one day you wake up and find that you're missing me,
And your heart starts to wonder where on this earth I can be,
Thinking maybe you'll come back here to the place that we'd meet,
And you'd see me waiting for you on the corner of the street.
So I'm not moving... I'm not moving.I'm not moving... I'm not moving.

People talk about the guyWho's waiting on a girl... Oohoohwoo
There are no holes in his shoesBut a big hole in his world... Hmmmmand
maybe I'll get famous as man who can't be moved,
And maybe you won't mean to but you'll see me on the news,
And you'll come running to the corner...
Cos you'll know it's just for you
I'm the man who can't be movedI'm the man who can't be moved...

Cos if one day you wake up and find that you're missing me,
And your heart starts to wonder where on this earth I can be,
Thinking maybe you'll come back here to the place that we'd meet,
And you'd see me waiting for you on the corner of the street
I'm not moving.I'm not moving... I'm not moving.

Going back to the corner where I first saw you,
Gonna camp in my sleeping bag not I'm not gonna move.

Don't know why, I just feel that the lyric is so smart, and romantic.


Ahem...I know is gross to say is romantic, when you imagine some kind of nasty dirty beggar sitting at the street, kasut ada lubang, pukul pun tak rambus, tidor dalam camping back berlubang,holding a chun chic's picture some more(imagine Leah Dizon semi naked), and smile nastily ==
(yea, you know what I mean now?)

This song been playing like crazy for about a month. There's so much memories of that time...
Thinking back when I playing this song, still... unbelievable...<3
Never knew things will turn out like this, what a funny serendipity(am I using the correct word?).

No specific theme for this post, just a bit here and there...I finally did something today!! Yattaa~~~

No comments: