Thursday, April 2, 2009

Tenji Japanese feast!!!

I had enough for all the E shitting learning stuff...
These days been nothing but E learning. Everytime anyone mention about this my head will get dizzy, tons of things lining up to be clear off, but I've done nothing.
Enough for that.

I've been crave for a decent Japanese buffet for so so long.
One night when I studying in McD for the E learning [you see! here it goes again!!] I came across this Tenji Japanese buffet promotion in The Sun.
It was a great deal to dine in because the lunch promo is only 49.90++ and the supper is only 39.90++.

I just want to try my luck by calling to book a table. I tried amny times, just when I wanted to give up, the operator picked up my phone!!!!
After some hiccups and some accident, we finally manage to go Tenji!!
It's strange because I feel so relief when I step in the restaurant.
Just because I wanted this for so long, I'm getting ancious when I faced trouble...

I might be too over about this, but I feel it worth for me to do so.
It might be the best dining experince ever!

The freshness of the food, and the shocking variety of the choices, it's all well worth!
I tasted the best Oyster, generous portion of unagi, freshest sashimi, and the first Hagen Dazz I ever tried.
gosh...


Photobucket


Photobucket
Table 113

Photobucket
Cozy environment

Photobucket
A picture says thousands words....

Photobucket

Photobucket
Hagen Dazz...omg==
I never like ice cream but this one is heavenly good!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Irresistable!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Group picture without me...

Photobucket
Thanks KK [the crab killer] for the pictures. :)


the bil sum up RM 53 per person. [coz they charge the tax according to the normal price, which is RM 88)

It's a great deal for this kind of food. I read many of the floggers comparing Tenji and Jogoya.
Although they saying Jogoya is more classy, but hey, with RM53 and this kind of gourmet food...Hell no way you can find in Jogoya!

I just so so in love with Japanese food!!

No comments: