Sunday, July 5, 2009

Headache

I'm now here, have my head bursting, reading whole day of books and journals, get rejected for my 900 words plan...clueless.

I've did everything I could have think to work this bloody assignment out, but still haha...i coudn't.
ok.
fine.

Still have other things to do, but can't do tat well once I can't figure out what'w wrong with my plan.

Long time never update my blog...glad to know someone to drop by!
Thanks Casey~
We crazy ah moi sit in my room gossip for almost 5 hours...assignment discussion kononnya. =.=


Here are some pics on York.
It's a beautiful place, a very historical place. Therefore, if you go without a guide it's difficult to understand the historial building there.
But still, it's gorgeous!

Photobucket
Scenery from the bus, it's breath taking.

Photobucket
York! Dengan kawan!
Behind us is the Roman wall.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Lunch :)

Photobucket
on people's treat!

Photobucket
York Minster, a gothic cathedral. Breath taking as well!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Angels.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
National railway museum.

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: