Wednesday, May 13, 2009

They made better pair.

Coldness run through my soul.
There's no hole in this shoes, but big hole in this heart.
Both of you have so much in same.
You make better couple.
Voices in my head said, turn back!

I need a nice outing.
I wanna watch French movie.
I want to walk to bank and get my stuff done.
I need to be with my friends.
I need to get out.
I need to forget.
I need a promise.
I need another me to give me a hug.
I need to find your shadow on my bed.
I need to pull the string.
I need to hold back.
I need to move.
I need to watch an orchestra concert.
I need to get things done.
I need my mom.
I need to have bak kut teh.
I need to have a suprise for myself.
I need a better plan.
I need to get rid of my mouth.
I need to pull my hair.
I need to bitch.
I need more tears.
I need a bottle of drugs.
I need to fly.
I need to script.
I need to run.
I need to swim.
I need to travel.
I need money.
I need my cousins.
I need a ride to home.
I need an admittance.
I need an identity.
I need simple.
I need to blog.
I need to hide.
I need to be at KLCC.
I need to go to the zoo.
I need to imagine.
I need flowers.
I need fresh air.
I need no more scolding.
I need...a breath.

No comments: