Tuesday, September 22, 2009

In Edinburgh

A quick post from Scotland, Edinburgh.
We are here, killing time in Starbucks near our hostel. in around 24 hours time we will be in our motherland, 35 C with nasi lemak and bak kut teh.

I miss Malaysia indeed, but I will miss here too.
Been in a tired trip to Europe, tiring but fun, get to see foreign countries, try their local food...
But after all, I enjoy UK more than europe.
Edinburgh is the best place so far in the trip.
The skies are blue, it's windy but with many warm smilling faces.

Europe is nice, but not too nice without much euroes in pockets.
The journey is rushing, but it's open opening.
It'll certianly be the unforgettable experience in my life.

Gonna back to reality soon, this 4 months has been like a dream for me.
I can still remember clearly how excited we were in the airport boarding the plane, and now, I'm going back to the country I belong, to the home where the person who love me most waiting for me to come home.

I miss home, miss my friends, miss my dearly families...
But I'll miss UK, the place where I spend the most incredible 3 months time.
Bye UK, Bye Scotland...Hello Nasi Lemak!

No comments: