Thursday, January 25, 2018

Make love, not war


I'm a libra, I love peace in my blood. Although my RBF is quite scary but I do like peace.
I don't argue, don't fight unnecessary, some may see this as weakness, let's just say that's something I prefer, than to waste my cell to hate something.

My work place is like a war zone. It's highly stressed, competitive, no peace, no friendship, no true words, full of toxic and all the above will repeat itself. I try not to complain so much but heck, it's hard. It's lonely to fight a war that you will forever lose, and no many people understands you.

I choose rather not to say anything, because I chosen this path, in chinese saying, 跪着都要走完。
Today I rethink about this, whether I want to waste my energy here absorbing loneliness and negativity.

Where the end of the tunnel co working with this kind of people?

One thing good on the flip side of this is you learn to deal with this kind of people. People who love war and hate peace. You learn to either avoid them, or deal with them the least damaging way you ever can.

------

I need to jot this down.

My bunch of TXM surprised me with belated X mas gifts!
Not sure if any of them read my blog and decided to do this...but still man man de gandong :)
It's the thoughts that counts, is the feeling of belonging that counts, it's the idea of someone remember you, is most important to me.

I've been preparing for wedding, and sometimes I wonder, perhaps I placed my friends higher priority than my wedding lol.

I got some quite awesome gifts. Ukulele! Bikini! new Baju etc!
I love these people.


-----

Another #clingygf of mine fell in love recently. It's a whole new experience looking at her a different way. It's fun to see, and from the bottom of my heart, I feel happy for you darling.

Thinking about happy stuff make me slightly better. I will continue to think about my future tomorrow.

No comments: