Monday, September 30, 2013

One step at a time


One small step to reach out further, I did it today.

Not sure how it will turn out, but at least I see something else, another side of the blue sky instead of my own sky.

---

Don't know what's wrong with me today, keep making mistakes.
I spilled a whole bowl of curry on my WHITE table and floor, not to mention table runner.
Took the whole night to clean it and now I have no time to watch House. DAMN.

Then I accidentally burn a shirt while ironing it, WHITE shirt.

Then I have to mop the floor again coz I smell curry all over.

Now I'm too tired to watch House. But to send some emails.


---

Something is not right recently, smell something really funny.
Got to see some real faces and sucky personality today, and realize corporate world is never easy, never simple. I'm just lucky to witness them.

Hopefully everything turn out well. I do hope so.

No comments: