Friday, June 14, 2013

Young and Beautiful


The title and picture says it all, current addiction, or rather obsession.

Will you still love me
When I'm no longer young and beautiful?
Will you still love me
When I got nothing but my aching soul?
I know you will, I know you will
I know that you will
Will you still love me when I'm no longer beautiful?



How beautiful the lyrics is. Somehow when I repeat the song, it enhance the image in the movie.
Forever young and beautiful love? Dare not to hope, but this is too beautiful not to be obsessed.




Met up with a few colleagues during my trip this time. First time ever I done this.


I'm not particularly close to my colleague, because I'm 600km away from them.
But I'm very damn glad, I'm close to few of them, being cheerleader for few of them. One thing he never wrong. Those who work their life off for the company, are good people.


I'm quite emotional when I see them. There's isn't much to say actually, we don't share common life. But talking to them are something very relaxing. It's like we know each other for years, and catch up after years of not seeing each other.


No picture taken I don't know why. But always in my heart.


One of them gave me a copy of comic today. With a note on it. I just love handwritten note do you know? :)

I probably won't be seeing some of them anymore. We might even not talking to each other. But I had the moment, where we cheer each other up, and be there when I feel lonely fighting.

Power spot no longer power spot, but I hope I will recharged soon!

One good thing is, we can now call friends, than colleague.

No comments: