Monday, January 18, 2010

For Smeagol

I've not been blogging for a century time. I forgotten how to blog.
Not feel like working today, plus I'm still not feeling well, might as well I come back and take a good rest.
Made some quite serious mistakes at work because of not feeling well, yes, better to take MC and rest.

I like my work, although i have so many things to learn but still I love my work. I love making friends with them funny people, I love talking, I love learning, working and have fun at the same time. What is wrong with talking, you know...converse, not MSN, but verbally talk? What is wrong with making friends? What is wrong being nice to the person who treat you well? I enjoy talking to elder people, anything wrong? blek.

I've come across someone looks exactly like this
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Photobucket
Smeagol

If you watched LOTR, you'll know how he behave, sneaky, dirty, insidious,do things under the dark.
If you never watch before, nevermind, his face is obvious enough. No?

come. Show you another one..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
ready?
.
.
.
.
.
.
Photobucket
NAH!!

If you find Smeagol adorable, you probably is one too.

If you gonna put the equation of smeagol on me, sorry...I'm human being, not creature!

No comments: