Monday, August 3, 2009

Randomness Blues.

What does you see from your eyes?

Photobucket

I see a softer world with my shades on.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

They see a happy world, by closing eyes when needed, talk with a heart open.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

'Walk on....walk on...' they said.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I saw a statue thinking deep.
He said, I don't want to be a statue.
It's not so good after all, birds shit on your head.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The color is vivid.
I see vivid colors when the sun is bright.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Time flies, It's been 2 tiring months.
Gained much, losed much.
But this is life!
We are gowring, keep on walking pal!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No way back, he said.
It's only that much you left.

Photobucket

No comments: