Friday, August 28, 2009

Birthday post for birthday boy

Was wanted to celebrate with the boy at the Pump house, but we met with Alan today at the library, and we head to coffee together in Pret a Manger after submitting assignment.

Photobucket
The liverpool boy

It's always been a pleasure to talk with Alan, he gave us many advice, talking about his experience, and tell us how good iqbal is :) [ya'll know...he's so kind]

Photobucket
Coffee is good, good company is even better.

Photobucket
We end up have a quick lunch at Wilkin (not sure whether is this the correct name)
It's a chilly day, strong wind, my umbrella probably gonna die soon, but this is his first Birthday in UK, I really do hope he enjoy it.

I'm not good in writing birthday wishes, but still wishes you Happy Birthday.

Photobucket
The game host

I hope last night surprise party [not so suprise i know] is memorable for you,

Photobucket
Scandalous

Photobucket
Flatmates

I hope you enjoy kissing so many girls and guys last nite :)
I wish you like what I done for you, although not much but I hope I make up your day,

Photobucket
3G ing

Photobucket

Photobucket


I hope you feel the bless from friends, all the kawan sayangs you so much,
wishing you all your wishes come true, happiness and blessing shower your life.

Photobucket

Be good ya, please take care of yourself, stop falling sick, always happy and always sayang me! [sounds like a nagging mother again]

*Not fair lo I want my Birthday in UK also!!!!!*


Photobucket

Happy Birthday my dear :)

1 comment:

jiateng said...

thanks dear, I love u!!!
Appreciate everything you have done for me!!!