Tuesday, October 10, 2017

BIG THREE-OHH!


I AM FINALLY THIRTEEEEE THIS YEAR!
I never knew this day will come so soon. Age is just a number, people said.
But to me this thirty it means SOMETHING. Some milestone or  achievement that I have reached.
That explains why am I so insecure last year, coz I don't think I've carve my milestone, and my 20s is up.

I shared an awesome birthday with people whom I love and will continue loving.





Bit first, one thing I wanna do to myself, is to love myself.
That's why I give myself half a day to truly indulge in the thing I like the most--FLOWERS.




Had a great session with the flower guru I like the most. At least this is what I like the most so far.
It's therapeutic, very useful, and nothing is more recharged than inhaling beauty.

I like this pic the most with my team. I feel like a team with the team while I have a team XD

 And there it goes. Flowers marathon! My mom sent me flowers, and that never happened!
I'm so touched that my mom and dad sent me flowers.

 And since I like flowers, they gave me a flower cake. My TXM.

 And then I had the bestest awesomest freakish amazing card EVER. It brought tears to my eyes and it still do now.

 Bf made a A+ effort too! He's 0 in creativity but he is practical, and he feeds me. That's good enough :)


These are the brother and sisters I never had.

 I laughed...so ...hard.
And it warms my heart all the way to the core.

Am I the luckiest girl in the world~

No comments: