Friday, October 25, 2013

Boiling point


As much as I'm trying to clam myself, trying to cheer myself up, this time I'm really can't get over the feelings.

The anger, the frustrations, the forever looping vicious cycle, the unfair, the desire to take a break.
The picture above basically sum up what I'm gonna do next.

It's so hard when you don't have a proper channel to let loose, of all the anger you have.
Luckily I still have my blog.

In this world I think only a few know what my feelings is, and understands it.
It's not easy to stay positive, when you have no colleague who can be with you. I'm always in this odd position, whereby there's only so much you can say to your friends, just because they are your 'client'.

Cant' spread negativity to your co-worker, can't spread to your friends, so it just burning inside.

It's so hard this time. I need power to keep me moving. May Lord stay with me, give me strength and power to move on.

No comments: