Friday, January 13, 2017

Hearbreak warfare



Lightning strike
Inside, my chest to keep me up at night
Dream of ways
To make you understand my pain

--------------------------------------------------

I first heard this song at least 7 years ago, during lunch time, on one of the fella's car.
I asked, what song is this?
'Heartbreak Warfare'

It's not love on the first sight. This song didn't caught my attention until recently, around 2 years+ ago, this song stick to my head like a plaster.

Not sure why but somehow this song is replaying itself in my head again and again.
This song accompany through highs and lows, it's dark, gloomy, sad and emo. PERFECT.

-----------------------------------------------

If you want more love,
Why don't you say so?
If you want more love,
Why don't you say so?


-----------------------------------------------

Tonight I just want to reminiscing the feeling of this song. I will not listen to this song for a long long time. Let me chew this piece of memory like a stale chewing gum.

No comments: