Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Birthday for you

Dear Jia Teng,

It was your birthday, on 28th August!
Last year we were at UK, celebrating your birthday attacking your tiny room in Atlantic point.
Just one year, we have drastically changed.
Everyone is working now, work for life, for family and future.
You are a reporter, and I'm a normal office white collar.
When we were all students, we don't care about the money left in our bank, don't need to worry about bills and future, freedom they said.

Wanted to make this day so much special for you, but I realize too late that I don't have what it takes to do what I imagined.
I hope you have a great moment!

I definitely gonna make this up for you!
The only picture i have that day was the steak on you plate, much regret now.
Please give me few more dayssssss.....


Love,
Raisin.

No comments: