Thursday, April 8, 2010

Comparison

'Comparison is easily done when you have a taste of perfection', Katy Perry told me.

I said, 'Comparison is easily done, when you have no perfection.'

Katy said 'If we ever meet again...'


I guess people nowadays have chance to open up, to see more things, to enjoy luxury, to experience more, to desire more.
Therefore causing people always craves for more.
More money, more entertainment, more happiness, more friends, more exposure, everything wants more, except hardship.

People are greedy, I admit.
We never stop looking for more, wanting more, expecting more.

Once I thought I had the best, once I thought I regreted.
I heard stories from everyone, I make my own stories.
Comparison is so easily done, when you have to listen to all sorts of stories.

I guess people are more easily to satisfy when they don't get more, when they get merely enough.

The thing is, not the worst, but it's bad compare to others; It's not the best, but not good enough. Paradoxy.

Less is more? More is less?

What is norms? What is things 'suppose to be? suppose to do?'
How do I look when I 'suppose to be like every other girls?'
How would I be when I 'am everybody?'
What would you do, when I am the 'everybody girl'?
Will you be the same?


I hope things will get better. There's no staying at the starting point, it's either moving forward, or you find yourself at the junk, being like one.

Perhaps I just want an ordinary one. Plus an extra.

No comments: